Ancient Berber villages & Valleys in 4*4 Day Trip
Departure early morning from the red city of Marrakech in a private Day Trip to the Atlas Mountains in the company of an experienced guide, heading the famous OURIKA valley about 1 hour drive from Marrakech,known by its waterfalls (if you want to visit this waterfalls you have to walk for about 1H30 min for going and coming back with a mountain guide), you will enjoy different landscapes and get spectacular views as far as the eye can see, you continue through the second valley which is OUKAIMDEN valley, and taking a secluded mountain road route standing at 1800 meters above sea level, you will pass through traditional Berber villages built from adobe and stones, and to discover the authentic life of Berber people we can arrange a delicious lunch for you in a typical Berber house.
After that you will reach the third valley ASNI, famous by its fruit trees (Apples, walnut, almonds, peaches…), this is where you can enjoy the sight of the snowy summits of the High Atlas Mountains, The thrilling tour concludes with a drive back to Marrakech, arriving at approximately 5:00 pm or 6:00 .
* we can visit the weekly market in AsniI every Saturday.
* We can visit the weekly souk market in Tahnoute T every Tuesday
* Explore the famous Asni, ourika, andoukaimden valleys with an english or french expert guide
* Discover traditional Berber villages and opt to lunch in an authentic Berber home
* See 13, 6665-foot Mount Toubkal, the highest peak in North Africa
* Visit the magnificent waterfalls of ourika Valley
Note : The day trip is done by a Toyota or Mitsubishi 4*4 AC Car