Toubkal & Essouira Trek 4 Days
Day 1 : Marrakech – imlil- Tagadirte
Depart from Marrakesh and drive straight out to Tagadirte village where you’ll meet your mountain Guide and his crew. You’ll trek up to Neltner refuge at 32007M (5 hrs), overnight here.
Day 2 : Tagadirte – Toubkal ascent – Armed
before an early start to summit Mont Toubkal ( 4169m). The views from the summit are fantastic. You will then descend back to the refuge, have a little rest and then continue down to Armed village 1950M overnight at Guesthouse. 8 to 9 hrs walking.
Day 3 : Armed – Essouira
The following day, you’ll be transferred down to the Coast (through Marrakech ), to sidi Kawki, meet your Coast trek crew. 3 hrs to get to Sidi Mebark, Dinner and night at the camp.
Day 4 : Sid Mebark – Sidi Hmad Saih- marrakech.
Our road follows near the coast, along the beach, 4 hrs walking to get to Sidi Hmad Saih Marabout, depart and transfer to Marrakech by minibus ( 3 hrs), night at Riad or Hotel.
Trek Cost on Request
- Transfer from Marrakech airport.
- English speaking guide, and cook
- Muleteers and mules for luggages- trek Toubkal.
- Camels and for luggages- trek Essaouira.
- Full board on trek + mineral water, coffee and tea.
- Accommodation at Neltner Mountain hut.
- ALL transfers by minibuses / taxis: ( hotel – trek – hotel )
- Mess, cooking & toilet tents (camping option )
NOT INCLUDED :
- Travel insurance.
- Tips and personal expanses.