Atlas Mountains Escape Day Trip
(Daily Departures from Marrakech)
Leave from the Red city of Marrakech by 9:00 AM to the Atlas Mountains heading to the Asni Valley, which is about a 1-hour drive from Marrakech and famous for its Green Fields and Red Mountain sides covered with junniper and oak Trees. In there you can do a 15Mn Camel Ride ( optional) Tea in a Riad with stunning views on the High Atlas Mountains Range
Continue our Drive to imlil Valley, taking a secluded mountain road and passing through traditional Berber villages built from adobe and stones.
Imlil is famous for its apple, walnut, almond and peach trees and enjoy the sight of the snowy summits of the Atlas Mountains. Discover the authentic life of Berber people and enjoy a delicious lunch. you can choose to have it inside or in the wild !
In the Late Afternoon Drive back to Marrakech, arriving at approximately 17:00.
The Cost of the Trip is 70Euros Per Person based on 2 participants !
Note : the Trip is guranteed from two participants ! Mule ride is an extra option if wanted
What’s Included in the Trip Cost :
- Hotel & Riad pick up and drop off
- Transport by AC or 4WD with an English speaking guide
- Small group or Private Tour
- Walking in the Atlas Mountains from 1 to 3Hrs walk ( You can Add more Hrs)
- Typical Lunch in a local Berber family house (Salad or soup with Berber tagine, couscous, dessert and drinks)
- local Mountains Trekking Guide
- All entrance fees included
- Local taxes
- Fuel included
- Hot Drinks
- Camel Ride 15Mn
- Asni Tea Stop
What’s Not Included in the Trip Cost :
- Personal Items
- Travel Insurance
- Cold Drinks (Beer,Wine,SoftDrinks)
To Do :
- Explore Asni, imlil, and Ait Mizane valleys with an english guide
- Discover traditional Berber villages and opt to lunch in an authentic Berber home
- See the stunning Toubkal and the other high peaks
- Visit the waterfalls of Tahartounte